Are you a practicing lawyer who wants to be a confident, collected, and successful advocate? No matter what the litigation context — mediation, bench or jury trial — effective advocacy is a skill you must have, and can acquire. Start 2015 with one week that has already changed the careers and lives of thousands of lawyers in the last third of a century.
This program ensures that each attendee will:
- Receive the most intensive hands-on advocacy training possible
- Leave the program prepared to persuade and argue any aspect of a case at any phase of the litigation
- Practice every day with a small group of lawyers with similar experience
- Complete the week by trying an entire mock trial in front of a live jury
- Enjoy superb accommodations, receptions with faculty, and three meals a day, all for one price in one stunning location